Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to make an ILL request using AUL database OCLC Discovery
Using the AUL database OCLC Discovery (Worldcat) to place Interlibray Loan Request.
- Go to the Air University Library homepage and click on the “Research Tools” menu, and then "Databases".
- Click on OCLC Discovery (Worldcat).
- After Logging into the OCLC Discovery, using your AUL password associated with your AUL school/status, you land on the home-page of OCLC Discovery. Begin by typing into the search field the known name of the book or the journal article you are seeking. (Hint…you may need to expand the search results to “Libraries Worldwide” to find a record associated with the item you are seeking.)
- Click on the title of the book/article to open the record and then click on “Check for Fulltext at AUL.” This will open a new page where you will see an option to “Request document through interlibrary loan.”
- Next, Sign into your ILL account. If you have not established an ILL account you can click “First Time Users” to do so. After signing-in you will be taken to a form that is pre-filled with all of the information you need to make the request. Now you simply click “Submit Request” at the bottom the page to finish placing your ILL request!