- Start on the Library's homepage.
- Click on the "Find Journals and Articles" icon on the home page.
- On the new page in the "Find Full Text Articles by the Title of the Magazine," type in the journal title or browse alphabetically.
- Pick the database that includes the publication date of the article you are looking for.
- Enter your username and password into the login page (to request your login information). Login access is also available through Canvas or Blackboard).
- A list of years should appear on the screen. Expand the year your article was published in. Then expand the issue that corresponds with your article.
- Select your article title.
- Look for the download article or download PDF button and click it.
If you are still having problems accessing your article, contact the library. MSFRIC contact information is found on the homepage under the "Ask MSFRIC" tab.
For answers to other common questions.