Using Primo VE (Library Catalog) to place an Interlibrary Loan Request
1. Go to the Air University Library homepage on click on "Research Tools" and then "Search Home" or search from the homepage search bar and search everything.
2. Enter title of book or article and select Expand My Results on the top left. Click on the title you want to request.
3. Under "How to Get It", click on ILL Request
4. Log into your ILLiad account or create new account.
5. Make sure information has correctly transferred to request form and submit.