Due to the popularity of these rooms, the library has established reservation policies for their use. Conference Rooms are intended to support academic work by Air University students and faculty. Priority use of the rooms will be given to groups associated with the Air University. They are not intended as individual office or study spaces.
Conference rooms may be reserved in advance. If rooms which require reservation are available, then library users may reserve them at the time they come to the Library.
Your email address and other identifying information will not be publicly visible. Past room reservation information is kept for statistical purposes.
- Priority for conference rooms is given to AU students and faculty.
- Conference rooms may be reserved only for hours the library is open.
- Rooms can by reserved up to one 4-hour block per day and can be booked no more than 90 days in advance. If you have questions contact the library at 334-953-2888.
- Conference rooms are intended for use by groups, which is defined as two or more people.
- If fewer than two people are in a conference room and a group wishes to use it, the current occupant is expected to vacate the room.
- If individuals within the group or the group as a whole are engaging in unacceptable and/or disruptive behavior, the group will be asked to leave.
- The Library is not responsible for the loss or theft of personal property. If you leave the room unattended, you risk the loss of your possessions. Lost and Found items are deposited at the Reference Desk in each Library.
- Please show consideration by straightening the room and clearing all trash when vacating.
You are encouraged to ask for assistance at any of the library's service desks. If you have additional questions, please contact the AU Library Reference Desk at 334-953-2888.