CATEGORY OF USERS
The major user categories are:
- Active duty military and family members assigned to Maxwell AFB or Gunter AFB.
- DOD civilians and family members assigned to Maxwell AFB or Gunter AFB.
- Retired military and family members living within a 50 mile radius of Maxwell AFB.
- National Guard and Reservists living within a 50 mile radius of Maxwell AFB.
- For other eligible user categories contact the Circulation desk at 953-2230.
- Books -- 3 weeks
- Videos/DVDs -- 1 week
- Audio Books -- 3 weeks
- Reserve Shelf Items -- Varying loan periods
- Faculty & Academic Instructors -- May request 90 days
- Renew by phone or in person. Contact the Circulation desk at 334-953-2230.
- Items requested by another patron may not be renewed.
- Patrons who have outstanding overdue items are prohibited from borrowing other library materials until the overdue items are either paid for or returned.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOST/DAMAGED MATERIALS
- The person to whom an item is charged is responsible for the return of that item.
- Contact the Circulation staff if you have lost or damaged center materials. Replacement copies may be purchased via online bookstores.
- Total charges are based on current replacement prices.
- Please contact the Circulation staff if you wish to place a "hold" on a resource that AUL owns.
- AUL staff cannot place holds on materials located at the AFSNCOA Library. Please call the AFSNCOA library at 334-416-3101 to request a hold.
- The Circulation staff will contact you when an item you placed on hold is available for pick up. The item will be held for you for three work days.
REQUESTING BOOK DELIVERY FROM THE AFSNCOA LIBRARY TO AUL
- Circulation staff will assist the customer in placing a request for the book to be delivered.
- Delivery of resources is dependent upon the AFSNCOA library staff and customer.