Equipment is intended to support academic work by Air University faculty, staff, and students.
Equipment can be reserved by filling out booking form fields and submitting the request. Your personal information will not be publicly visible. Past equipment reservation information is kept for statistical purposes.
- Air University Library’s equipment may be used by authorized patrons.
- Equipment may be reserved only during hours the library is open.
- Equipment may be reserved alone or with a room for up to one 4-hour block per day. Equipment may be booked no more than 90 days in advance.
- AF1297 form may be required for equipment use.
- Please notify Library staff of any equipment errors, compatibility issues, or breakdowns.
- Patrons who cause equipment failures or damages, either intentionally or through gross negligence, are responsible for the repair or replacement of that equipment. See AULI 34-7 for reimbursement procedures for lost or damaged library materials.
- The Library is not responsible for the loss or theft of equipment while in a patron’s possession. If equipment is left unattended and is lost, stolen or damaged, the patron is responsible for replacement costs. See AULI 24-7 for reimbursement procedures for lost or damaged library materials.
- Lost and Found items are deposited at the Circulation or Reference Desk in each Library.
You are encouraged to ask for assistance at any of the library’s service desks. If you have additional questions, please contact the AU Library Reference Desk at 953-2888.